Sunday, October 17, 2010

PE_2 Google Forms, pt. 2

After entering some sample data in my Google Form I clicked over to the results page. I was greeted with colorful graphs of the bar, line and pie variety. Very nice, clear representations of the data.

results graphs


It took me a few minutes to sort through the navigation. The results are stored in a spreadsheet that is automatically generated, and as I can discern, becomes a view option rather than a new file. 


When I revisited the doc today it remembered the last view I was in when I closed the file last night. Or maybe it defaults to the spreadsheet view. I have not figured this out yet.

spreadsheet view
I'll play with it some more today and post additional findings this evening in PE_3 Google Forms, pt. 3. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment