Sunday, October 24, 2010

PE_5 Adobe Premiere Pro, pt. 2

Lynda.com to the rescue!
If you have not yet activated your lynda.com account and paid a visit to the site, do it now. I went looking for help adjusting audio clips and found five hours with of video lessons. The archive is very well organized. Main headings toggle open and closed with lists of subtopics. Any clip can be bookmarked for easy access later on. I found the search function to be most helpful. Since I am just learning how to use this software, I don't always know where to begin looking for answers to my specific questions. Search, and ye shall receive.


I'll end this post with a screen shot of Premiere Pro. There is a lot going on at once. CLip library on the left, timeline editor across the bottom and two mini screens for previewing individual clips or the entire project across the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment